Monday, March 9, 2009

UPDATE

*ahem* For all of you readers of my blog, I would like to tell you about something I watched on television a few nights ago. I was sitting on my couch, eating some Little Debbies and watching Extreme Forensics, pretty much being the happiest person alive. (Yes, I eat while watching crime shows. Leave me alone.) Well, the scene that unfolded before my eyes was one of the sickest things I've ever seen in my life. I mean, we're talking, there were copious amounts of blood splashed through nearly every room of the entire house in question, some brain matter at the base of the stairs, blood drying on the floor, dripping off the kitchen sink-- yeah, it was nasty.



So I'm sitting there munching on my snack cake, shaking my head in wonder and thinking, "Man, this guy got it good. He musta ticked someone off really badly." The curious thing is that none of the blood fell in a pattern that indicated the man was running. The crimson droplets were small round puddles, which means they fell directly down from the wound. Irregular smear-type shapes that would indicate the victim was running from an attacker were not seen. (To see what I mean if you don't believe me, dip your hand in water, let it fall straight off your fingers, then start moving your hand like you were running and note the difference in the droplets)



It was at this point, (along with cash left on the victim's nightstand merely a few feet away from where he was found) that the forensic investigators realized something was amiss. One man noted that there was no blood spray on the walls or ceiling, as there would have been if the victim had been bludgeoned. (Bludgeoning was about the only manner of death that would match up with the severe trauma to the skull which was found on the body.) Suddenly, he realized the lacerations along the skull matched up with the patterns in the iron handrail located at the base of the stairway.

Cause of death?

HE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!!!

Hmm, this rather sounds like something I was trying to explain way back in my second post. The moral of this rambling? I was right- THE STAIRS ARE OUT TO KILL US ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment