Monday, March 2, 2009

Something I Stole from My Best Friend

This is a list of assorted facts about me and the world in general I feel are essential to life:

1. Spiders are icky. My argument for this stands thus: How many creatures have eight legs and eight eyes? Exactly. Four humans do. So being watched by a spider is like being stared at by four people at once- it's unnerving.
2. I am proud to say that I have the best friends known to mankind. They always deal with me and my bad habit of leaping before I look, and love me just the same. It's awesome.
3. I would someday like to own a home or apartment that has a huge art studio, complete with walls for throwing paint at, easels, a pottery wheel, charcoals, paper, etc. 
4. When I get my income tax return, I am marching down to the nearest pregnancy center or anti-abortion clinic and donating every cent. This is my little way of standing up to the government for what they are doing with our money.
5. I think people would all be a lot happier if we ate ice cream together and sang a few songs. This is just my theory, but I believe ice cream brings people together.
6. I want to be like Madea when I grow up.

And I cannot think of anything else at the moment, because my stomach is screaming and my food is calling, but I leave you with this and hope you remember to put the snow to good use by making snow cream!! (For all intents and purposes, to make snow cream you add some milk, a little vanilla and sugar to a bowl of nice sparkly white snow. Mix it up and fall in love with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment